Sign Up Begins: Tuesday Oct. 1 @ 9am
We begin answering the phones at 9am or you may sign up in person at the Golf Shop
$95 Guests…$75 Members
The Cheese Soup Classic typically sells out within the first 30 minutes of sign up. Extra teams will be put on a waiting list. Teams must pay at time of sign up with a Credit Card. Out of fairness, one person or phone call per team please.
Teams play in 8-somes: But you are a 4-person team for prizes. We pair 2 four-person teams up to play together to allow for faster play.
If you would like to request another 4 -person team to play with we will do our best to pair you together.
Cancellations prior to 7 days will receive a full refund. Any cancellations beginning Sunday Oct. 7th may be responsible for a portion of their entry fee and will only receive a partial refund.
Entry Fee includes:
- 18 holes of golf with cart
- 4 Cheese Soup, Chili, Pulled Pork and Turkey Food Stations on course...These Stations offer 4 different styles of Beer from our Beer sponsors, Storm Cloud Brewery from Frankfort, MI and Ludington Beverage…our local Budweiser distributor
- Prizes on course (Proxies) as well at team event for Men’s, Women’s and Mixed teams
- Custom Logo Collector’s edition cap
- Dublin Store Jerky for each player in a go pack
- The ability to participate in the “Sport of Kings”, Pumpkin Bowling!
- Oversize Corn Hole Event during round
- The most fun day of golf in October that a person can have
- Any other Crazy thing that we can come up with